July 30, 2010

New Beginnings

As I sat in the San Diego International airport the other day, I pondered the idea of starting a blog. I have been reading various blogs for a couple years: mommy blogs, cancer woes and milestones, and the occasional health blogs (I try avoiding these). I have never been one to write often, but in the last month or so the thought of starting a blog kept coming into my mind as an actual possibility. And that is how I got here...

New beginnings
New surroundings
New school
New friends
New study habits
New blog

As I head off to college in a couple weeks, I feel as if starting a blog is very fitting in the "new" department. Another reason for this is so I can remember my college days. I want to be able to look back in four years and see how I thought moving into the dorms was. Chances are, I probably won't remember once I'm graduating and finishing off my final clinicals and whatnot (if all goes as planned, that is).

Welcome to my new blog and my new beginnings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's try keeping it positive if possible. :)

denture cream lawsuits