December 31, 2014

2014 Couldn't End Without a SapFest

Every single day, I am graced with incredible people. Each day, these people ignite in conversation with me, challenge me to think a little deeper, expect me to live a little more, and continue to teach me that love actually can be unconditional. 

For twenty-two years I have been learning, making mistakes, trying new things, befriending more people, chiseling my heart, and strengthening my foundation. For as long as I can remember, through some of the toughest years yet, these people have been present. 



Once upon a time, these friends danced into my life and we never quit dancing. They've graduated with me not only from high school and college, but from Best Friends to Lifers. These people mean so much more than the world to me and always will. We may not talk everyday, but everyday we talk is the new best day. When we are all together, it seems as if time stands still. But at the same time, it feels like time flies. Sometimes I wouldn't mind hitting the pause button. :)

As we all continue growing up, choosing career paths, falling in love, falling out of love, moving across the country, and making new homes, time together becomes more and more precious. 

So, my dearest loves, thank you for loving me. Thank you for your unconditional friendships that never change regardless of how long it goes between our chats or face-to-face time. I cherish you all and all of you: your hearts, your minds, your broken pieces, your joyful moments. I understand that friendships such as these are rare and because of that, you're all even more special. There's a very special place in my heart that each of you fit perfectly into. 

Although this photo doesn't display all of my Lifers, y'all know who you are. I'm so appreciative and unspeakably blessed by each of you and pray that 2015 is filled with more surprises than ever before. Thank you for sticking with me this year! 2014 has been an incredibly wild year full of joy, change, cheer, love, sorrow, challenge, and so.much.more. As every year should. Let us be eager to see each morning of the New Year. Let us be hungry to grow and challenge ourselves more than before. And most importantly, let us love. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this Alex, thank you for sharing! Wish we could be here with you all!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Let's try keeping it positive if possible. :)

denture cream lawsuits